Why hire a Realtor? I have asked this same question when we sold our first house before I became a Realtor myself. In a world where independence reigns supreme and the ability to be knowledgeable about most any topic is only a google click away many feel they can handle the selling or buying of a house themselves without using a professional. However, statistics from NAR (National Association of Realtors) state that only 7% of homes are successfully sold as a FSBO (for sale by owner.) https://www.nar.realtor/research-and-statistics/quick-real-estate-statistics
Realtors help with everything from navigating contracts, securing home inspectors, provide accurate market analysis, and assisting you through the loan processing.
If you are contemplating the use of a Realtor here’s my top 10 reasons to hire ME:
- I know the market Every day, I am educating myself on the local market so I know what is selling, what is coming up on the market and the price properties are being sold for. Knowledge of the market area is of utmost importance!
- I have an awesome team backing me up Stanfield Properties is a unique brokerage. In the world of national realtors chains there is something to be said for a Broker and his agents who are truly a team and have each other’s backs! I bring professionals with me such as a photographer, stager and marketing manager.
- I know people As a professional Realtor I have a network of people and professionals that are needed along the way in buying or selling your house. (Home inspector, Mortgage Lender, Appraiser, Photographer, Home Stager, Title Company and more!)
- I am an expert negotiator I help in the negotiations process and provide my skills to help reach a win-win. It is part of my job to handle and negotiate things for you especially when it gets tricky. I will go to bat for you and reach an agreeable outcome for all sides.
- I help you through every step I am there to help navigate the buying or selling process from beginning to end and help you reach the closing table in a timely manner keeping you on track with all the “to do’s” from the moment a contract is signed.
- I will price your home accurately If you are selling your home I know the importance of pricing accurately for the current market. My knowledge of the current market conditions and my local expertise help me know what your price would sell for
- I will research everything I believe researching everything about your property is valuable as you prepare an offer on a home or are accepting an offer on your house.
- I anticipate the next steps and keep you informed There are many things that must come together and be completed before closing day. I will help you coordinate and get the right forms and inspections done in a timely manner.
- I offer compassion and understanding I stand by ready to walk you through this big purchase. I will answer your questions and explain things along the way to make the home buying or home selling process as effortless as possible.